Profitability and prosperity of a professional services, scientific and technical firm is closely linked to the performance of its human resources and to the monitoring of each of its projects.
What is a guarantee of financial success: each of your human resources has a target and a performance monitoring is performed frequently.
19.1% is the average profitability (net profit margin) of the Industry NAICS 54 – Professional, scientific and technical (2011 Canadian average data on 143,029 companies incorporated – Source: Statistics Canada).
Several factors may meet and exceed the average profitability of the industry including the efficient management of human resources and projects tracking .
Whether you are an engineering firm, accounting, legal, architectural, design, IT, environment, exploration and geophysical survey, surveying, physical sciences or humanities, advertising etc., you must be able to respond in real time to the following questions:
- What is the selling rate / cost of my resources
- What is the selling rate / cost of each of my services / projects
- What is the rate of occupation of my resources
- What is the performance of my resources / services / projects
- How much should I bid so to have the desirable profitability
- What is the value gained vs the actual progress of my projects
- What is my selling rate ratio / cost ratio of each of my resources
Over the past 25 years, our team of multidisciplinary professionals (accountant, financial analyst, project manager, IT) developed comprehensive solutions to enable:
- Effective management of your resources (target and monitoring)
- Project management (planning and monitoring)
- The input of time sheets and expense accounts
- Managing your budgets
- The automation of payroll and billing to your accounting system