Being involved in major equipment structural design, pipe rack and shop modular design made us realize that performing engineering work for lifting and erection methodology was a significant advantage for our clients.
We support our clients in all our fields of practice for :
- Equipment lifting plans
- Equipment loading/unloading, handling or rotating methodology and procedure
- Lifting device design such as lifting spreader beams, lifting frames, etc.
- Crane and jacking equipment selection,
- Lifting methodologies and procedure
- Bolting procedure
- Stability structure design and temporary structure design during erection
- Dismantling study and procedure
- Field supervision for lifting and erection operations.
Our team of experts are using high-performance software such as Staad-Pro© and SAFI© in order to offer our clients high quality, efficient and competitive services.
We are also supported by a team of experienced and highly qualified technicians to perform:
- 3D modeling
- Engineering/arrangement drawings
- Fabrication/detail drawings
- Field erection drawing
- Lifting sequences 3D animation